9.16.2012

Whew! What a week!

I can't believe it's ALREADY SATURDAY! Wow, where the heck did the week go? Almost time for another Inspiration Sunday already! This week will feature a fence design I LOVE! But you'll have to stay tuned- no more details from me! 

Overall the week was just very busy with a lack of computer time. Had family over on Tuesday. Spent the remainder of the week catching up on sleep from the late night Tuesday.

I am sure y'all are wondering about the dogs and their raw feed diet. I had to put it on hold after day 3. All dogs take time when adjusting to a new food (of any sort) and of coarse, with the adjusting, comes a few messes. Thankfully my dogs only had messes from the front half of their body. But, none the less, hubby was the fortunate one to clean them. In all fairness to him, I decided to put off switching to was until I could be available for the mess cleanup. I figure it's only fair since I know I wouldn't be too happy if I were the one home with the dogs cleaning the messes, and it was his idea ;) 

Well, considering I was supposed to post this last night, and hit save instead, I better get it out there before I do the Sunday Inspiration post! Hope y'all have had a great week and weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment