9.08.2012

Does anyone here....

feed their dogs a Raw Food Diet? 

 I have been doing some research, and believe I am ready to make the step into the Raw Food Diet for my boys. I've made a few connections with people who are cleaning out their freezers soon, and know of a few places to buy some good, un-altered meat products. I am thinking within the next two days, my boys will be having their first Raw meal! 

I have heard nothing but good things. And it makes sense. Look at the things listed on those dog food bags. Just as bad, if not more so, that what they are putting into food for human consumption! If I am going to be feeding my family REAL food, I had better do the same for my fur-kids! I am planning chicken for the first week, with introduction to beer and pork following.

I'll forewarn ya, When I take their first meal photos, some will surely make it here on the blog :-) 

Have a GREAT weekend everyone! Stay tuned tomorrow for our first ever "Inspiration Sunday" post! All thanks to 1st Man for the idea, and permission to copy it! Wonderful blog! If you haven't checked it out yet, you don't know what you're missing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment